For developer needs, i usually have the latest web-browser installed on my system. I’m also using Chromium (the open-source version of Google Chrome) and some times ago I have found a little application called ChromiumUpdater, useful to keep Chromium updated. The application stopped working because the download path of the last version of Chromium has changed.

Luckily this application is an AppleScript compiled, so I have updated the URLs and now all is working again. It’s a trivial task to do, but, maybe, not for everyone… so I have decided to publish this update here…


Categories: AppleSoftware


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *